Methods for Submitting
The preferred method for sending us small artwork (under 10 mb) is by e-mail or for larger files upload here. If your artwork is larger than 1 gb please use DVD or a USB flash drive.
Depending on the product, the following are recommended for best output:
- Artwork is actual size in proportion
- Convert all fonts to paths/outlines
- Reference all Spot/PMS colors
- Embedded or supply all images files
- Clearly indicate any Cut/die lines
- Supply a jpeg or pdf file for layout reference
Kinds Artwork we Accept
Acceptable artwork depends on the product being requested. If you’re looking for vinyl lettering or graphics, then a Vector file; created in Illustrator would be best. Printed items can use either Vector or Raster files like in Photoshop would work for production.
Preferred Software Formats
Currently we prefer files created in Illustrator or Photoshop. We also accept TIF, JPEG, PSD and PDF. For more information, please call our graphics department 952-595-5690
Raster vs Vector diagram: